Saturday 3 May 2014

They've got a Cave Troll...

Today I found time to head in to town and pick up the cave troll, and what a beast it is. I'm actually impressed, and look forward to using it in games! The slight annoyance is the lines on the top of the back, and down thesides. I'm guessing these require green stuff to fill in the gaps? Someone please comment and clarify?. All in all, i'm quite happy with this minature
And when compares to my other miniatures in scake! It is a big beast. Pictures below, Sorry for the quality, I'm saving for a better camera.
Best from the front. On the right arm holding chain, you can see the lines I mentioned earlier.



Next to a Moria Goblin and Aragorn for scale.

3 comments:

  1. Yep those lines down the sides are best scraped away before painting or they'll show through like dogs bollxxks!
    The lumps on the back however are the trolls scaly skin surface so leave those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not so much lines but more gaps where the model was put together, but there's still gaps if you get what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaps would most likely need filling with greenstuff...

      Delete