Friday 9 May 2014

Gathering resources...

Today when helping build the new pheasent pen, I managed to collect some bark. This will be most valuable when creating rocks, or sticking to walls to give it that rocky texture!

I also plan on heading to the local DIY and crafts store and checking out the price on various things such as wood, and MDF board. For as soon as it is Sunday, the tools are coming outand some scenery is being made! I'm going to also glue some rocks together to make some cobble stone fencing! Hopefully to use in any kind of rural settings for games like Empire of the Dead. The Lord of the Rings and Bolt Action.


Elsewhere saw talk of a DnD group forming on Friday afternoons. Whilst I don't enjoy the thought of Roleplaying as much as wargaming, but I am however willing to give it a go! Since the only other thing to do is walk to the shop and buy nothing, why not? I'll report back how I get on.

And finally, just like to report that after much encouragement from family, teachers and friends for many years due to my 'imagination' that i'm going to have a shot at writing my own novel. I'm going to post what I come up with on here.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment