Wednesday 30 April 2014

More Moria Goblins arrive!



Since we live on a private estate, sometimes the post van is stopped at the security office, and mail is left there for the delivery from security officers. And today, I came home from slaving away at college to find a parcel waiting for me. Now, I had struck a deal for 25 goblins from a nice man Robert Mcguire, on the Wargamers buy swap and sell. I opened it up with anticipation, and to my surprise noticed there seemed to be more than 25. So, I messaged and found out he had generously sent me 47 since he had them lying around and did not need them. This is great, as I now havequite a few to practice my painting on! I'm also working on a deal for 6 wild Wargs, which will be a nice edition to my Misty Mountains force. 

This weekend I hope to go in and finally collect my Cave Troll, as all my attempts up to yet have been been pushed back in my list of things to do! Well, I suppose I don't mind, i've been having fun helping to build pheseant pens (since my dad is a game keeper) and visiting the garden center down the road (which stock balsa wood, useful for scenery...) 

So for now, i'm content to carry on revising for my theory driving test, helping out my parents with the Pheasents, deers and all other manner of critters, and seeing what the weekend will bring! Thanks for stopping by, feel free to post a comment as feedback is always enjoyed, and drop a little note if you have a blog, i'd love to check it out! 
Below are pictures of the goblins
Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment