Monday 28 April 2014

Wanted! Dead or Alive...

Greetings all, today I'd like to ask if anybody can help me acquire some models I'm after...

The things I would like are as follows:

Any Wild West miniatures, rough, thuggish looking fellows and a Sheriff, with or without deputy. Maybe on Horseback?

Wild Wargs are also needed, as they will be a part of my Moria army for points games, and will feature in some scenarios and custom scenarios me and my friend + Girlfriend like to play.

A goblin Captain and Shaman (Don't want to pay GW price for a command team, and they don't sell separate so...)

And if anybody still has the Balin's Tomb scenery that came with the Mines of Moria set, I'd be happy to strike a deal for that to.

All models can be painted or unpainted as I will strip them and redo them anyway, and if anybody can spread the word to their friends who may have the above mentioned then please do. Also, I'm willing to discuss buying any other Moria or Wild Western models. So, to contact me about a deal, please email me at Greeneye96@hotmail.co.uk

Also, I promise I will post more now that I'm over my cold! I see I'm getting around 20 hits a day and my audience is growing. So stay tuned, And I'll be back for more! Thanks guys, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment