Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

A non Wargaming related post, Happy Mothers day to all Mum's, Mams and Mom's out there! It's always nice to remember all the times they've been there to cook for us, cloth us, take us out on trips etc, and what a better way to say thank you than with a whole day dedicated to them?

For my mum, I bought a custom made cup, with 6 pictures on it! One of me and my girlfriend (mum often says it's her favourite photo of us), a picture of my mum and dad, 3 pictures of my mum's two Chiuhahua's Billy and Poppy, and a picture of my Nanny and Granddad, who have sadly been gone for awhile now. Needless to say it brought tears to my mums eyes and it felt great to give such a nice present. So Happy Mothers day Mum, and I hope all mothers out there have had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment