Wednesday 26 March 2014

Just a quick update...

Since I don't yet have any paint until this coming Sunday, I just thought I'd mention what else I'm up to.
So, I'm talking to a guy from South America, buying a few Uruk-Hai scouts off of him along with Lurtz, and have managed to persuade the local game store to give me Gandalf the Gray for free! One member of the fellowship down, 8 to go...

Else where, scenery is coming along nicely, well, as nicely as gluing stones together can be. I have a couple of decent looking stone walls, a few larger stones with platforms made from twigs I have found etc, which work surprisingly well for a make-shift Moria tunnel. I intend to have pictures by this Sunday of scenery, and my new Uruk-hai! For now, I remain excited and enthusiastic to get my hands on the Cave troll and Paint set this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment