Monday 16 June 2014

Apologies

Hello all, I'm writing a quick update to apologise for the lack of content on this blog lately. My PC has ran into some problems, and probably won't be fixed for a week or two. Also, I'm preparing for the usual family holiday (with Bethen, my other half as well, of course.) to Cornwall for 2 weeks, in a few weeks time. So, hobby time is at a loss right now, as I'm busy shopping for clothes, and all other manners of things needed. I do however find time to sit down and paint one or two of the 50 odd Goblins I have left to paint. 

So, do not abandon my blog please, I do enjoy blogging, but until I get my PC set up in a week or two I don't have access to Blogger often. But check back this weekend, as I have purchased a box of wood elf warriors, and some paints to paint my 4 hobbits, and maybe, just maybe if I can finish my board in time, a battle report of 'Shortcuts make long delays'! So watch this space!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment