Tuesday 17 June 2014

Another bargain!(Video game)

Last night my girlfriend surprised me, and brought me home The Two Towers, for the Playstation 2.

I hadn't played it since I was around 7-8 and used to play it two player with my older cousin. It took me all of 5 seconds to remember 90% of the game and loved every second.

Now, an interesting thing is that, EA only obtained the rights to the movies, where as another company obtained rights to the book. The other company released 'The fellowship of the ring' which barred EA from releasing the same game. So, the first two movies are rolled up into this one game.


Legolas, battling orcs atop the Deeping wall.

Gimli, battling orcs in a village on the Plains of Rohan

The Fellowship fight for survival in Balin's tomb.


The game starts off at the battle of the Dagorlad, with Isildur marching towards Mount Doom. The movie then changes, and the scene is the exact same as the movie, but in the Video game's graphics settings, which is pretty cool.

Once you have done this sort of tutorial mission, you go on the real adventure. From Weathertop, to Balins Tomb, to the Westfold, To the battle of the Hornburg! and for 99p, how could you go wrong?


Definitely a fun little game, and I recommend those who haven't yet, to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment